[infod-wg] INFOD F2F 16-18 May in NYC - Please confirm attendance by 9 May 2006

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 06:53:22 CDT 2006

I plan to be there.

Cheers, Stephen.

--------------------------

Stephen Davey,

National e-Science Centre,

Edinburgh, UK.

  _____

From: owner-infod-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-infod-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf
Of Susan Malaika
Sent: 06 April 2006 18:45
To: infod-wg at ggf.org
Subject: [infod-wg] INFOD F2F 16-18 May in NYC - Please confirm
attendance by 9 May 2006

As a result of today's regular INFOD call we've reserved room 18005 on
the 18th floor at 11 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010-3643 on 16-18
May 2006  for the INFOD F2F. You'll need to confirm your attendance at
the F2F one week before the meeting, so your names are given to security
in the lobby of the building.

Here is a link to the location:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addto
history=&searchtab=home&address=11+Madison+Avenue&city=New+York&state=NY
&zipcode=10010-3643

You can find NY hotel information here (and at many other Websites)
http://newyork.citysearch.com/

We can confirm the start and end times, and the participant list one
week before the meeting.

Susan Malaika