[infod-wg] INFOD F2F 16-18 May in NYC - Please confirm attendance by 9 May 2006

Susan Malaika malaika at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 6 12:45:17 CDT 2006

As a result of today's regular INFOD call we've reserved room 18005 on the
18th floor at 11 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010-3643 on 16-18 May 2006
 for the INFOD F2F. You'll need to confirm your attendance at the F2F one
week before the meeting, so your names are given to security in the lobby
of the building.

Here is a link to the location:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=11+Madison+Avenue&city=New+York&state=NY&zipcode=10010-3643

You can find NY hotel information here (and at many other Websites)
http://newyork.citysearch.com/

We can confirm the start and end times, and the participant list one week
before the meeting.

Susan Malaika