[infod-wg] Actions and Use Cases

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 07:25:32 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have just updated the action list with the new actions identified by
Susan. I see that a great number of actions are now due. So I suggest
that, at the start of the next weekly meeting, we go through all the
actions and open issues and see which have been done and which need a
new date.

Having spoken to Dieter a small change to the template has been
agreed. This is checked in and I hope all are now happy with it.

Could I ask people when they prepare their use cases to start from the
template and not to fiddle with formatting. Please read the words in
the template first! Send the resulting file to Susan and she can
simply stick them end to end into the document currenlty on GridForge
with no need to do any more formatting work. MSWord only works for a
group of people if you don't fiddle with font sizes, styles etc.

Finally would anybody - in particular Vijay, the author - object if I
moved

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/infod-wg/document/Info-D_Suggested_Service_Modifications/en/1

into "Old drafts no longer in use"?

Steve