[infod-wg] INFOD conference call on Thursday, May 19 2005 @ 9 am

Chris Kantarjiev chris.kantarjiev at oracle.com
Wed May 18 20:23:59 CDT 2005

I've been having tooling difficulties (still am). But to give you an idea of how
I've been thinking about modeling for UML, I've attached a diagram generated
from a set of minimalist Java classes. For some reason, I can't get the 1-1 and
1-* relationships in place, but it gives an idea of how things could be laid
out. (It also suggests a few things, for example that INFOD_Vocabularies might
want to move out of the constraint section, so that the subclassing between
Entity and Artifact is a bit more strict, though this isn't terribly important.)

I'll translate this to the UML tooling next. It would be nice if we could find
some open source/public domain tooling for manipulating this stuff, so everyone
can take a crack at it...

chris