[infod-wg] Minutes 24 March 2005

Chris Kantarjiev chris.kantarjiev at oracle.com
Fri Mar 25 15:57:39 CST 2005

Attending: Abdeslem, Cecile, Vijay, Arjun, Dieter, Susan, Chris (minutes)

Regrets: Steve

Brief recap of GGF13; Susan has posted notes from the INFOD F2F that took place
before GGF13.

Much discussion of what should be on gridforge and where. The intention is that
"Current Documents" holds publicly available PDF-format versions of our released
documents, typically updated for each F2F.

* Susan to update these with the GGF13 version

"Current Drafts" contains members-only versions of the working drafts. We may or
may not use the gridforge locking mechanism, but we want to get out of the habit
of mailing documents around - if you are working on the document, do the update
on gridforge and send out a notice (actually, the system will probably send out
a notice for you). This leaves some issues around doing version differences -
which means that locking might be a good thing.

We've started using Tracker Artifacts to track TODO items. There are some in
place, but there are almost certainly some missing items.

The Use Cases document continues to be worked on by Susan and Steve.

The Spec document continues to be split among several people, by chapter:

1-2	Dieter & Abdeslem
3	Cecile & Chris
4	Vijay
5	Dieter
(who owns 6? Is there a 6?)
7-9	Chris & Vijay
10	Dieter
11	Vijay
Glos.	Vijay

Our next meeting is the F2F in Redwood Shores on 30 March - see separate message
for details. Next telecon is 31 March.