[infod-wg] INFOD F2F in Redwood Shores, CA on 30 March 2005

Chris Kantarjiev chris.kantarjiev at oracle.com
Fri Mar 25 13:39:11 CST 2005

Oracle will host a F2F for INFOD as a follow up to GGF13 in Seoul. This will be
at the Oracle Conference Center:

http://www.nocalhimss.org/calendar/DirectionsOracleConfCenter.pdf

We are supposed to be in room 103, but look for "INFOD" on the conference
directory when you arrive.

We will have ethernet access for non-Oracle employees this time.

We will have a speakerphone; if you are available and wish to participate by
phone for some portion of the day, please email Dieter Gawlick
<dieter.gawlick at oracle.com> and we'll start a conference call and an Instant Web
Conference - we don't plan to have this going all day, just on demand.

A rough schedule:

8:30 am breakfast
9:00 am start: interface issues, UML, security and identity
12 noon lunch
1:00 pm vocabulary management (dmitry)
2:30 pm break
2:45 pm propogation (shailendra)