[infod-wg] nextgrid seq. diagram 1

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 11:24:43 CDT 2005

Hi Cecile,

Attached is a first attempt at a sequence diagram for NextGrid use case
scenario 1. (I haven't tried a collaboration diagram because I don't
know how to draw them and I don't have any software to do them at the
moment.)

A few points I noted when looking at the interfaces doc.

Sequence step on diagram:

1.2  Notify of new subscription?  [How is the publisher informed of new
subscriptions in the Registry?]

3     DPublish(event message?, consumer?) [What parameters are included
in the DPublish interface?]

4     Consume/Receive(InfoD Message?)  [What is the actual name of this
interface? Is the message a parameter somehow included in this
interface?]

It might be that these are now covered in the latest doc.

Cheers,

Stephen.

P.S. I plan to arrive in Chicago at about 2:30pm on Sun. 26th June, so I
might well be able to join in some of the INFOD F2F.  I'll be staying in
the Westin Mich. Ave., (where GGF14 is).

  _____