[infod-wg] INFOD F2F in Chicago 25-27 June 2005

Susan Malaika malaika at us.ibm.com
Sat Jun 11 08:29:34 CDT 2005

The F2F will start on Saturday 25 June. I will meet you in the lobby at
9am at ;
One IBM Plaza
330 North Wabash
Chicago,Illinois 60611
See
http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=116749
http://usa.archiseek.com/illinois/chicago/ibm.html

The building is about a mile from the GGF hotel (the Westin on Michigan
Avenue)

If you plan to attend, please let me know by 17 June so I notify security
in advance. So far I have:
- Abdeslem Djaoui
- Steve Fisher
- Dieter Gawlick
- Chris Kantarjiev
- Cecile Madsen
I will also supply you with information on how to contact me if you are
not at the lobby at 9am on Saturday, so you can get into the building
later

We'll be covering both the INFOD specification and use cases in this F2F

Susan Malaika