[infod-wg] Unresolved issues and current actions & Action 17

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 17:51:26 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have tried to make sense of the minutes and update the lists
accordingly. Unfortinately the open issues and actions list is
growing. Due for tomorrow we have:

Actions with target date of <= 28 Jul 2005

7  Chris
20 Vijay
21 Susan
26 Abdeslem

Actions with no date

17, 29, 30, 33 and 34

Issues with target date of <= 28 Jul 2005

2  Shailendra
5  Dieter, Cecile
7  Dieter
8  Abdeslem, Shailendra
11 Abdeslem, Cecile
21 Dieter - Note that 21 does appear to depend upon 20!

Issues with no date 6, 12, 13, 15, 18, 22, 24, 26, 28

Incidentally I had an action to understand action 17. Last week's
meeting, which I did not attend, wisely assigned me to action
17. However I don't understand the point of action 17 and propose that
we forget it!

Steve