[infod-wg] action list and issues list

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 06:11:11 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have taken Cecile's draft and split it into actions and
issues. Actions are things which can be assigned to someone to go and
do, issues are problems where we need to find agreement. All the
issues are expressed as questions. I have combined things where it
seemed to make sense and have come up with 26 actions and 26
issues with a flat numbering scheme.

We should ensure that items on the actions list all have names against
them ASAP.

Resolved issues will be moved to another document. I see no interest
in closed actions.

This is checked into GridForge

Could people feed me updates by issue or action

Steve