[infod-wg] minutes - INFOD call on Jan 20 2005

Cecile Madsen madsen at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 20 11:59:50 CST 2005

Attendees: Dieter Gawlick, Steve Fisher, Chris Kanterjiev, Vijay Dialani,
Cecile Madsen
Apologies from Susan, who's travelling.

* Prep for GGF13:

  1) Cecile to create a new copy of the specs doc with appropriate ggf
template
       using the proposed structure [in Susan's ppt sent to the infod-wg
list on
        01/19/05].   Target: Monday 01/24,

   2) quick review of everyone's todo's [again as per Susan's ppt summary
        document sent on 01/19].   Everyone OKed their  proposed
assignments.
        INFOD will present 2 docs to GGF13: revised specs doc and a
use-case
        scenario document.

*  Upcoming calls: we'll have a call every Thursday, regular time, to
review our progress
    writing the 2 documents for GGF13.
            - by every Wed, everyone writing sections  is expected to
update the main drafts with
              their latest changes
            -   Feb 17th is our internal deadline after which we'll post
the documents for review.

* a working session meeting will be held for infod the weekend before GGF13
in Seoul -
  date: March 11, 12 ((Fri, Sat) - location to be determined

Infod group