[infod-wg] magazine scenarios and infod

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 07:26:42 CST 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:28:42PM -0000, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
> During GGF12, we had a number of hallway conversations with people who just
> didn't "get it" as we tried to explain INFOD scenarios. To try to get our head
> around the components of INFOD in a "real world" scenario, it has been suggested
> to use magazines as an example. I wrote up most of this at that time, but didn't
> really circulate it very widely. As we're getting ready for the F2F and working
> on making our existing documents more accessible, I thought it might be useful
> to revisit it.

I think it should go into the Use Case document - probably as the
first one as it is a very accessible example and yet is quite wide
ranging.

Susan and I have unfortunately not made much progress of late. I feel
that we should express things with  WS-N terminology and indicate
clearly where we are going beyond this. I hope we can make some
progress on this before the F2F!

Steve