[infod-wg] INFOD conference call on Thursday, December 15 2005 @8 am PST

Ronny Fehling RONNY.FEHLING at ORACLE.COM
Wed Dec 14 23:34:50 CST 2005

Once again, I will have to excuse myself for tomorrow's call. I am on the plane during that time.

However, looking through the document and having written the chemsecure usecase, i feel that it would generally help to have a underlying storyline to be told in each usecase. This line should follow the end-user interaction perspective, i.e.

1. define the communities

2. create instances

3. publish

4. subscribe

5. dissemination

It's basically like a construction plan for the various infoD elements.

Also, i think that a standard construction plan graphic would do good that is shared across all use-cases.

In the sensornet usecase, the xml is listed, which i think is a very good idea. However, it's not human readable.

Perhaps, rather than using the (a little too simplified) tables, we should use a human readable xml structure. there are ways to display xml in a structured form, and for the purpose of illustration within the use-case, we could leave most of the repeatable elements out to have a distilled visual appealing and correct form.

my 2 cents.

(mailto:ronny.fehling at oracle.com) (http://www.oracle.com/)Ronny Fehling

Solutions Architect Manager

Oracle Strategic Development

Tel/Fax: +1 514 905-8633

Mobile: +1 514 880-8633

ronny.fehling at oracle.com (mailto:ronny.fehling at oracle.com)

www.oracle.com (http://www.oracle.com/)

View my Calendar

>From Dieter Gawlick <dieter.gawlick at oracle.com>
Sent Wed 12/14/2005 1:33 PM
To infod-wg at ggf.org
Subject [infod-wg] INFOD conference call on Thursday, December 15 2005 @8 am PST

Please note the extended duration (up to two hours) of this conference call

You are invited to join the next INFOD conference call on Thursday, December 15 2005 at 8 am PST

        * Telephone numbers

           US/Canada:  +1-650-607-2253 , +1-888-967-2253

           APAC:  +61 2 8817 6100 , 1 800 222 712,

                    +800 9491 2777 (Australia toll-free)

           EMEA: +44 118 924 9000

        * Conference Id: 750239

        * Password: Brussels - 27877357

Agenda:

    · Review of the Use Case document. The review is scheduled for up to two hours.

If you are unable to attend the conference call please send your comments to the INFOD mailing list.

The next conference call on Thursday, December 22, will be a regular call dedicated to action items. There will be no conference call on Thursday, December 29.

Dieter