[infod-wg] INFOD Use Case Document (Very Preliminary Draft)

Susan Malaika malaika at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 14 12:50:10 CST 2005

You have 14 review minutes per page with no sleep.

Approach: Focus on the structure of the document. We'll work through the
headings in the main - and maybe one of the use cases.

Goals of the call:
Review and agree the structure of the document
Identify and agree the pieces to be eliminated (e.g., remove all pieces
that refer to features that are not in the base specification)
Identify and agree the pieces that require improvement
Identify and agree the pieces that are perfect (this is easy)
Identify actions and dates

Steve Fisher <S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk>
Sent by: owner-infod-wg at ggf.org
12/14/2005 11:07 AM

Susan Malaika/Santa Teresa/IBM at IBMUS
cc
INFOD <infod-wg at gridforum.org>
Subject
Re: [infod-wg] INFOD Use Case Document (Very Preliminary Draft)

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 07:38:07AM -0700, Susan Malaika wrote:
> For discussion on Thursday 15 December

Susan,

I hope that you are not hoping for detailed comments on a 100 page
document with just 24 hours to go!

How do you suggest we approach this so that tomorrows meeting is
useful?

Steve