[infod-wg] Updates of documents

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Fri Aug 26 13:03:25 CDT 2005

Dear INFOD'ers,

You have received two notes indicating that the interface draft and the
pattern documents have been updated. I would have preferred to wait for
a few days, however, the deadline for uploading documents for GGF 15 is
today. Obviously, both documents will be updated in the next couple of
weeks.

The documents have member access only; so, if you are on the INFOD
mailing list and like to review the documents, please make sure that you
are indeed a member of the group.

I also submitted the request for one 90 minutes session; I requested 11
am on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend.

Dieter