[infod-wg] Next F2F - Date change - Please provide feedback in the next 36 hours

Susan Malaika malaika at us.ibm.com
Sun Apr 3 11:21:21 CDT 2005

As advertised in an earlier posting, three INFOD F2F meetings are proposed
prior to GGF14

30 March 2005 in Northern California (This has happened and notes have
been posted to the mailing list)
26-27 May 2005 in the UK (Contact Steve Fisher) - Now proposed for 30-31
May
23-25 June 2005 in Chicago (Contact Chris Kantarjiev)

Due to unforeseen forces, we propose to move the May meeting to 30 and 31
May (still in the UK). Note the 30th coincides with the Memorial Day
public holiday in the US.

Please let Steve Fisher <S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk> know in the next 36 hours if
you want the date to remain 26-27 May, e.g., you had already booked
flights (we've checked that the date change is OK with the people who had
already said they would attend).
Please also let Steve Fisher know, preferably in the next few days if you
plan to attend the F2F on 30-31 May and need accommodation.

Thank you

Susan Malaika