[Idel-wg] [caops-wg] Some gentle reminders...

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri May 24 13:27:07 EDT 2013

At the requestor Jens, OGF will be paying for a meeting room and a coffee break Thursday afternoon after the Maastricht meeting. I believe he said that at least he would like to have the CAOps and FedSec groups meet there, also VOMS-Proc if possible.

Hope the helps.  It is costing us a few hundred Euros, so I hope people will be able to stick around!

Alan

P.S.: Please put OGF 39 + EGI Technical Forum on your calendar in September; there will also be a Cloud Interoperability workshop (project presentations invited!) Wednesday and Cloud Plugfest Thursday and Friday of that week I believe.  Big event, multiple sponsors, very important to have good representation and participation there.