[hass-rg] First International Conference on e-Social Science

Gillian Sinclair Gillian.Sinclair at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 06:08:43 CDT 2005

Dear Colleague

I am pleased to say that the First International Conference on e-Social
Science on 22-24 June in Manchester was a great success. Proceedings etc
of the conference are now available on our website as detailed below.

CONFERENCE 2006
Please make a note in your diaries for 28-30 June 2006 when we will be
hosting the Second International Conference on e-Social Science in
Manchester, UK. We are starting to put together a programme and speakers
and news will be posted on our website and to our email newsletter:
http://www.ncess.ac.uk/newsletter <http://www.ncess.ac.uk/newsletter> .

PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS
Papers and presentations given at the conference are available at
http://www.ncess.ac.uk/events/conference/programme/
<http://www.ncess.ac.uk/events/conference/programme/> .

PHOTO GALLERY
Photos taken during the conference sessions and at the wine reception
and conference dinner are at
http://www.ncess.ac.uk/events/conference/photos/
<http://www.ncess.ac.uk/events/conference/photos/> .

Remember you can keep in touch by visiting our website
(http://www.ncess.ac.uk <http://www.ncess.ac.uk> ) or joining our
monthly email newsletter (http://www.ncess.ac.uk/newsletter
<http://www.ncess.ac.uk/newsletter> ) to find out about the latest news
in e-social science.

Best wishes

Gillian Sinclair

Dr Gillian Sinclair

Programme Manager

ESRC National Centre for e-Social Science (NCeSS)

University of Manchester

Dover Street Building

Dover Street

Manchester