[gweekly] Subscribe link (Closure of gweekly list, please join gmonthly)

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon Sep 26 00:15:52 PDT 2011

I've heard from several people who had trouble with the link
I sent earlier (below).  Try this instead:

Note that I would rather not subscribe you or move your subscription,
since that would limit your ability to "opt in," and it would also
make it a little harder for you to select your own list settings.  Instead,
please subscribe yourself.

For the link above, you just need to type the email address you want
to subscribe, and a few other optional items.  You'll get a
confirmation link by email, which will activate your suscription.

My apologies to anyone who had trouble.
  -- Greg Newby