[gweekly] !@!Newsletter Editor Needed

Michael Hart hart at pglaf.org
Thu Feb 9 11:34:09 PST 2006

Next Wednesday is the last Wednesday before I leave to give a
presentation in Alaska followed by a month's working vacation.

I can usually help quite a bit while I am on the road, but it
is harder when I don't have the usual tools at hand, and I am
unable to do all kinds of cutting and pasting as usual.

A few alternatives:

We could only do the PT2 automated Newsletter.

We could do a very short weekly Newsletter for that month.

We could try to do something as long as usual, with help.

Any suggestions or volunteers?

Thanks!!!

Give the world eBooks in 2006!!!

Michael S. Hart