[GSM-WG] GSM-CG session at OGF in Chicago

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Fri May 21 11:13:02 CDT 2010

Dear members of GSM-CG,

Let me remind you to register for OGF in Chicago.  There will be a
Grid Storage Management session, aiming to get the charter signed off
(current version to be circulated shortly), to discuss the outcome of
the WLCG workshop in the context of standards for grid storage
management, as well as review grid storage use and interoperation in
other (non-HEP) communities.

Some of this is opportunistic because we never know in advance who
turns up.  I am sure we will be giving an introduction as well.

Both Timur and I will be there.

Thanks
--jens