[GSM-WG] Reminder of the OGF26 GSM-WG session

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 15:00:37 CDT 2009

This mail bounced earlier because my home institution changed my email
address - trying again.

A reminder that the GSM-WG session will take place tomorrow.

Among the topics to be covered (a full agenda to be discussed with
Arie), are the ASGC SRM-to-SRB which will be the longer term solution
to the short term interoperation hacks achieved earlier, as well as a
summary of the outcome of the recent DESY workshop, and a discussion
of the group roadmap.

Also it has been raised now in PGI that we should discuss the use of
GSI proxies. This roadmap has been discussed at DESY and we can help
PGI understand where we are.

Regards
--jens