[GSM-WG] SRM demo/presentation at Super Computing 2008

Alex Sim asim at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 17 15:03:36 CST 2008

[apologies for multiple postings]

We have SRM collaboration demo/presentation at Super Computing 2008 in
Austin, TX, USA this week.
We have participations from 11 sites for 6 SRM implementations for
different storage systems, and 1 gsiftp/SRB site. We'll show
interoperability of these heterogeneous storage systems and how SRMs
facilitates analysis jobs.

You can see it at EGEE booth on Tues (11/18) and Wed (11/19) from 3pm to
4pm local time and at LBNL booth on Wed (11/19) from 1:30pm to 3pm. For
other times, please come by at LBNL booth.

--
-- Alex
   asim at lbl dot gov