[GSM-WG] GLUE schema discussion

Jensen, J (Jens) j.jensen at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 04:30:15 CDT 2008

Hi all,

There is a lot of discussion regarding the GLUE storage schema for GLUE
2.0 at the moment, and I don't really have time to track it even half as
much as I think the activity deserves:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts

Storage is being discussed in phone conferences these weeks.

I know Paul from DESY is keeping an eye on it - is anyone else keeping
an eyeball on the discussion - or interested in it?

When we discussed storage for 1.3, we decided to postpone some issues
for 2.0, and those have been taken into account (although I believe
simplified quite a bit to reduce complexity).

Thanks,
			--jens