[GSM-WG] SRM (GSM) and OGF

Jensen, J (Jens) j.jensen at rl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 07:56:32 CST 2008

Hi Paul.

These are very useful comments, and we would be happy to be working with
you on improving the specification.

I have now requested two 45 min sessions at the OGF where these issues
can be discussed (the deadline is today and I didn't hear anything from
Arie but he may be busy).  Paul if you are attending the OGF, I hope you
will attend - if not, we can discuss issues beforehand.

Many thanks,
--jens