[gsm-wg] Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:34:34 -0800

Alex Sim ASim at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 10 10:37:10 CST 2005

For those who will attend GGF-13 next week,
There are two GSM sessions: one on the introduction to SRM spec v.3 and another on SRM and WSRF.

Mar 15   9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
GRID STORAGE MANAGEMENT-WG #1 (DATA)
Calendar: Sapphire Ballroom 2

Details:
Title: Multi-featured Grid Storage Resource Managers (SRMs)

queing of file requests, lifetime of requests and reserved space, directory management, etc. We will discuss the design of a
multi-featured SRM functionality, where a set of core functions must exist in all implementation, and additional features can be
optional and dynamically discoverable.

Mar 16  11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
GRID STORAGE MANAGEMENT-WG #2 (DATA)
Calendar: Crystal Ballroom 2

Details:
Title: Grid Storage Management and the WSRF