[GSA-RG] Next Conference Call - Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008, 10:00h UTC

ye huang huangye177 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 08:02:21 CST 2008

Hi, Alexander:
I am so sorry for missing the call. I was thinking the conference is
on Thursday(as the old calendar), so embarrassing...

Regards
ye

On Nov 3, 2008, at 5:53 PM, Alexander Papaspyrou wrote:

> All,
>
> confirming a call for Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 10:00h UTC with one
> (1) hour duration.
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Agenda bashing
> 2. Status updates & technical discussion
>   - HPC Job Delegation Scenario and Use Case
>   - Applicability of OGSA-RSS for job offering
> 3. AOB
>
> Please be online on Skype such that I can initiate a conference call.
>
> Regards,
> Alexander
> --

Ye Huang, Department of Informatics
University of Fribourg / Pérolles 2 - Bld de Pérolles 90
1700 Fribourg, Switzerland

e-mail: ye.huang at hefr.ch,  ye.huang at unifr.ch
http://diuf.unifr.ch/people/huangy/
Office: +41 26 429 65 95