[GSA-RG] Telecon tomorrow

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Wed Jul 2 07:19:21 CDT 2008

Dear All,

according to my notes (to be found below) from OGF, tomorrow is the date
for a GSA-RG telecon. I guess we bring each other up to speed again and
make some proper decisions for the document. I suggest to have it
tomorrow, 11:00 CEST via Skype. In case I do not have your Skype name,
please send it to me. In case somebody does not want to use Skype, we
will find some short term solution. Just let me know.

Best regards, Philipp.

ps @Alexander: Could you please distribute the "minimal protocol" slides
from the RSS session. Merci bien.

Notes from OGF 23:
- Simplest scheduling interop. use case. How does it look like:
  + No co-allocation
  + delegation
  + no SLAs, wait for GRAAP negotiation to come to extend the use case
  + End up with a big profile done by some WG; from GSA comes an
informational document
  + without reservation
  + without SDL
  + no security
  + no accounting

- Scope
  + See slides from Alexander as shown at RSS
  + Specify and realise the "minimal protocol"; could be a reduced form
of WS-Agreement; check this

- Outcome
  + Two schedulers can bi-directionally delegate activities
  + Implementation

- Action
  + [Philipp] Re-charter
  + [Alex] Detailed scenario sent to mailing list
  + Once the use case is there, assign one person per
interface/language/spec. to look into it whether it conforms the use case.
  + WS-Agreement profile
  + JSDL profile from HPC?
  + every first thursday in the month, 10:00 am