[GSA-RG] [Scheduling requirements] Responsibilities

Nicola Tonellotto nicola.tonellotto at isti.cnr.it
Wed Feb 20 08:10:45 CST 2008

Dear all,

Please find attached my draft for the job management section in the
document.
Comments are appreciated.

Ciao
Nicola
Name: GSA-SchedReq-JobManagement.doc
Type: application/octet-stream
-------------- next part --------------

Il giorno 11/feb/08, alle ore 13:11, Philipp ha scritto:

> Dear All,
>
> one of our tasks is to have a draft of the Grid Scheduling
> Requirements
> doc ready for OGF 22. I checked GridForge and found the following
> section responsibilities:
> - Information Service: Ramin, Alexander
> - Job, workflow: Ariel, Philipp
> - Resource discovery: Philipp
> - Reservation mgmt, agreement, neg.: Wolfgang
> - Accountig/billing: Houssan
> - Job management: Nicola
> - Monitoring: Tianchao
> - Data mgmt.: Ramin
> - Network mgmt.: Oliver
> - Perf. prediction: Ariel
>
> I would like to know whether you are still available for this tasks
> and
> would like to have a quick telecon this week to discuss this. Since we
> decided to stay very general this will not imply large texts, but a
> concise description of teh requirements with scheduler interop. in
> mind.
> So let me know hoe your situation is and I will set up a telecon
> call soon.
>
> Adios, Philipp.
> --

Ing. Nicola Tonellotto

High Performance Computing Laboratory
Information Science and Technologies Institute (ISTI)
Italian National Research Council (CNR)
Via G. Moruzzi, 1
56126 Pisa, Italy

Phone:	+39 050 315 2967