[GSA-RG] Conf call

Philipp philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Wed Feb 13 05:02:34 CST 2008

Salut,

we decided to continue with the scheduling requirements document
focussing on scheduler instance interoperability. Responsibilities have
been sent around last week, "accouting" and "monitoring" seem to be vacant.

Guidelines:
- 1 to 2 pages
- focus: scheduling interoperability (see GSA GridForge: Working Drafts
-> Grid Scheduling Architecture - Requirements -> GSA-requirements.doc)
- Each requirement section should contain a subsection "Existing OGF
specifications" to set the respective requirement into context to what
OGF has in this are. If there is a gap, name it.

I will collect contributions and put them together. Deadline is 20-02-2008.

Adios, Philipp.

ps Everything else to be discussed at OGF.