[GSA-RG] [Scheduling requirements] Responsibilities

Philipp philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Mon Feb 11 06:11:54 CST 2008

Dear All,

one of our tasks is to have a draft of the Grid Scheduling Requirements
doc ready for OGF 22. I checked GridForge and found the following
section responsibilities:
- Information Service: Ramin, Alexander
- Job, workflow: Ariel, Philipp
- Resource discovery: Philipp
- Reservation mgmt, agreement, neg.: Wolfgang
- Accountig/billing: Houssan
- Job management: Nicola
- Monitoring: Tianchao
- Data mgmt.: Ramin
- Network mgmt.: Oliver
- Perf. prediction: Ariel

I would like to know whether you are still available for this tasks and
would like to have a quick telecon this week to discuss this. Since we
decided to stay very general this will not imply large texts, but a
concise description of teh requirements with scheduler interop. in mind.
So let me know hoe your situation is and I will set up a telecon call soon.

Adios, Philipp.