[GSA-RG] CandidateQualityProperties

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Fri Nov 23 08:37:46 CST 2007

Hi Donal,

Ariel and I are currently meeting to progress with GSA and I had a quick
look at the current OGSA-RSS document. The CandidateQualityProperties
contain a number of attributes which are also of interest for us in a
scheduling context, but for our needs there are a number of other things
we would like to add. Is the current set of CandidateQualityProperties
fixed and should we use the extension point to add our own stuff? Or do
you plan to replace this sooner or later by a more generic QoS construct?

Best regards, Philipp.