[GSA-RG] SDL contribution

keratt at inf.u-szeged.hu keratt at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed May 16 04:31:22 CDT 2007

Dear All,

I have just joined this mailing list regarding our talk with Ariel at
Manchester. I prepared a JSDL extension in order to make users able to
specify scheduling related attributes. Maybe some of the attributes are
still specific, though I tried to be general. I am interested in creating
a general extension like the SDL you propose. I am willing to contribute
to this work, and hope this documents somehow helps the preparation.
Please send questions and comments or suggestions, how to combine our
work.

Regards,

Attila