[GSA-RG] OGF19 GSA-RG Meeting Minutes

Eduardo Huedo Cuesta ehuedo at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jan 30 09:55:32 CST 2007

Dear all,

I write on behalf of the GridWay team. We couldn't attend the meeting
(sorry!), but have read the notes and see the presentation.
As you probably know, we are already working on similar issues. Our
proposal, briefly presented in the GGF18 session, is based on Globus
protocols and interfaces, especially GRAM and MDS, which are being
extended with standards like JSDL and WS-Agreement.
We are highly interesting in the developments of the GSA RG, so we would
appreciate the opportunity to participate and share our experiences in
the feasibility study.

Best Regards,

    Eduardo.

Ramin Yahyapour escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> attached ist the draft of the meeting minutes from
> our session at OGF19, Chapel Hill, on Jan 29th.
> Let me know if there is anything to update or change.
>
> The slides as well as the minutes can now be found on GridForge:
>
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.gsa-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials_and_minutes.ggf19
>
> Ramin

GridWay, Meta-scheduling Technologies for the Grid! http://www.gridway.org

Dr. Eduardo Huedo Cuesta
Departamento de Arquitectura de Computadores
  y Automática
Facultad de Informática
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
C/ Prof. García Santesmases s/n