[GSA-RG] Document Change: JSDLprofile

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Thu Apr 5 03:14:06 CDT 2007

Hi Oliver,

I see that you've created types for sub-elements of time attributes. I like
it since it makes the structure more modular. Changes of names are also fine
for me.
However, I'm not convinced about the additional TimeConstraints element. My
main concerns are that it introduces an additional level to the structure
and that EarliestStartTime, LatestStartTime, and Deadline are also time
constraints so I don't see motivation why they are separated. Maybe because
these three attributes are the most important and commonly used? Of course,
this is my personal opinion so we should discuss it.
In general, I think that feedback of other people working on schedulers (not
only our two:)) would be very valueable here.

Cheers,
Ariel

PS. Sorry for so late reply caused by my holidays!