[GSA-RG] Next GSA-RG Telecon 02/11?

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Mon Oct 23 09:07:28 CDT 2006

Thanks for joining today's telecon.

There was the question about when to conduct the next one,
and according to my notes, we already agreed on a previous call
to have a telecon on Nov 2nd. That was the reason why we set the
internal deadline for the contributions to the req. document also
on Nov 2nd.

Maybe we can check by Meetomatic, whether the timeslot next week
Thursday is still okay for most. Philipp could you set this up?

For instance, I know that Philipp and i have a NOMCOM call on that day.
Thus, a different time might be required. Somethink like 14:00UTC/16:00CET.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
University of Dortmund           | phone: (+49) 0231/755-2735
IRF-IT                           | mobil: (+49) 0179/5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   (+49) 0231/755-3251