[GSA-RG] Next Telecon/Meeting

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Thu Oct 12 10:07:14 CDT 2006

As just discussed during the telecon, it might make
sense to followup next week.

As several WG members will be at the same meeting in Cracow
this could be used for a F2F meeting.
If needed we can extend this to other people by Skype or phone.

My suggestion was next Thursday.

Philipp, could you setup another meetomatic query to
find out which timeframe would be suitable?

Meanwhile, I try to figure out what the program of the
other Thursday workshop at CGIW will be and when we could
find a suitable slot which we could use for GSA.

The idea for next discussion is to further explore
the structure of a negotiation/communication protocol
between Grid schedulers. Oliver might outline his idea
how this could be facilitated with WS-Agreement.
I could explain further my vision. Similarily,
Ariel or everyone else can contribute.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
University of Dortmund           | phone: (+49) 0231/755-2735
IRF-IT                           | mobil: (+49) 0179/5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   (+49) 0231/755-3251