[GSA-RG] Telecon reminder, today 16:00 CEST (14:00 UTC)

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Thu Oct 12 03:38:33 CDT 2006

Dear All,

please use one of the following numbers to reach the telecon service:

+491805006682 for callers outside of Germany
01805006682 for callers from Germany
+99037694955 if you want to use SkypeOut (~8cent/min)

The passcode is 110737.

Best regards, Philipp.

ps I am not sure whether I will make it since I have meeting.