[GSA-RG] Minutes GSA-RG Telecon Nov 17, 2006

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Fri Nov 17 05:27:33 CST 2006

Dear Thomas,

thank you for your comments.

Just to make it clear: What we are discussing at the moment targets
interoperability of schedulers. We would like to start with a simple
example and actually implement the necessary things for different
schedulers. This implies that certain requirements, like for example the
one regarding a sophisticated negotiation protocol, are not our primary
focus or are postponed to be discussed later.

Nevertheless I would be interested in discussing your views and
experiences, which we definitely can do in Siphia Antipolis.

Best regards, Philipp.