[gsa-rg] Next GSA telecon

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Wed Jan 4 12:03:41 CST 2006

I hope everyone had a nice holiday season and a good start into
the new year.
After our telecon from Dec 21st, we should decide on the next slot.
We wanted to have a telecon every 2-3 weeks.

As I am at the GFSG F2F next week, I would propose to have the
next call in two weeks. What about Jan 19th or any other day
in that week?

Ariel, Philipp,
what about you? Are you available in that week?
Who sets up the call?

We should discuss the GGF session in Athens,
the requirement template from Ariel,
as well as the current status of the final submission of
the use case doc based on the input from public comments.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: (+49) 0231/755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: (+49) 0179/5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   (+49) 0231/755-3251