[gsa-rg] Acting Entities in GSA

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Fri Feb 3 03:26:50 CST 2006

Hi All,

Please find attached the requirements template updated according to comments
from the last teleconf. It is also available at GridForge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gsa-rg/document/GSA_Requirements_Template_V0.4/en/1

Before the teleconf I will provide requirements examples taking into account
these template changes and a list of acting entities prepared by Ramin.

Cheers,
Ariel