[gsa-rg] 3 Feb 2006 teleconf

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Wed Feb 1 09:15:50 CST 2006

Dear All,

Here are details of the Friday's teleconf:

      Subject:
     GSA-RG teleconference

     Comments/Agenda:
     1. Requirements document status
      2. Requirements template changes
      3. Finalising GGF16 agenda
      4. AOB

     Date:
     Friday, 03 February, 2006

     Start Time: 03:00 PM Central Europe Time

     End Time: 03:55 PM Central Europe Time

     Primary Dial-in Number: 0844.888.8888 (UK 5p National Rate)

     Alternate Dial-in Numbers: If your conference includes Participants
located outside of the U.K., you can choose more than one dial-in phone
number. As long as everyone participating in your conference enters the same
Participant Access Code, they will be joined together.
       a.. +44.870.088.5706 (For Callers Outside of the U.K.)

       a.. 01805.004.102 (For Callers in Germany)

     Participant Access Code:
     123654

Best regards,
Ariel