[gsa-rg] teleconf Monday 3PM CET

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Wed Aug 16 06:03:30 CDT 2006

Hi All,

The GGF18 is approaching and we must check a status of our activities and
plan the meeting. Please find below details of the teleconf:

      Subject:
     GSA teleconference

     Comments/Agenda:
     1. GSA requirements document
      2. Interaction of Grid schedulers
      3. GGF18
      4. Other

     Date:
     Monday, 21 August, 2006

     Start Time: 03:00 PM Central Europe Summer Time

     End Time: 03:55 PM Central Europe Summer Time

     Primary Dial-in Number: 0844.888.8888 (UK 5p National Rate)

     Alternate Dial-in Numbers: If your conference includes Participants
located outside of the U.K., you can choose more than one dial-in phone
number. As long as everyone participating in your conference enters the same
Participant Access Code, they will be joined together.
       a.. +44.870.088.5706 (For Callers Outside of the U.K.)

       a.. 01805.004.102 (For Callers in Germany)

     Participant Access Code:
     12354

Let me also remind what actions we agreed on:

1. Requirements document - assignement:
    - Information Service Ramin
    - Job-/Workflow Requirement Description Ariel, Philipp
    - Resource Discovery Philip
    - Reservation Management, Agreement and Negotiation Ramin, Wolfgang
    - Job Management Nicola
    - Data Management Ramin, Wolfgang
    - Network Management Ramin, Wolfgang
    - Performance Prediction Ariel
2. Interaction of Grid schedulers - every partner should provide:
    -  currently used job descriptions
    -  a slide concerning a vision concerning interactions of schedulers

Best regards,
Ariel