[gsa-rg] Organizational changes in GSA-RG

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:08:23 CDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

Jarek Nabrzyski informed me that, while he is still very interested
in the GSA-RG activities, he cannot commit sufficient time for the
co-chair position due to other projects. I acknowledge his decision of
stepping down as chair and thank him for his efforts.
After GGF15 I discussed the issue of assigning a new co-chair
with some group members. As a result I propose Philipp Wieder
as new co-chair replacing Jarek. Philipp is very active in the
GSA work since the beginning of the group.

In the past we did not officially assign someone as secretary
of the group. I am happy that Ariel Oleksiak from PSNC is willing
to take this task.

Please let me know before the end of the week in case you disagree
with these proposals and if you have other suggestions for nomination.
Otherwise, I will forward these organizational changes to the GGF steering
group.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251