Fwd: [gsa-rg] Commented version of the GSA-Req. Document

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Wed May 11 05:30:02 CDT 2005

Thanks Nicola,

I think this doc reflects the discussion we had.
I will go through it and make some comments where I feel approriate.

Anyway, I think the text should fit nicely in the first section
of our draft to clarify the issues which you correctly pointed out.
The term "scheduling instance" is now better defined.
As we already discussed, we should make clear that the different
examples we give here are intended for introducing the different roles
of a scheduling instance. However, some might get confused that this
is already a use-case or an architecture model (which of course is
somehow included in the examples).
Maybe, we can distinguish the purpose of the examples better.
Or we just try to introduce the "scheduling instance" in a shorter form
and use the examples for the setup of the different scheduling profiles
which might exist in different projects.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251