[gsa-rg] Use case: Calana

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Thu Jun 23 04:23:11 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I wrote an additional use case which you may find attached. During the
preparation, I had some questions regarding how to write a use case with
Ramin, I'll sum it up here:

- The intention of the sections "customers" and "scenarios" is to give
the background of the use case: who will use it, and what is the
technical scenario, e.g. dealing with workflows.

- The section "Functional requirements" is overlapping with all other
use-cases, which should help to identify the needed functionality of a
general architecture.

- The "Use case Situation Analysis" should reflect the current state of
the scheduler. The purpose is to judge the future importance of the use
case. Is there ongoing development? Is the scheduler used? Are there
collaborations?

Cheers,
Mathias