[gsa-rg] First framework of GSA-Requirements Document

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jan 18 08:38:19 CST 2005

Hi Jarek,

it is definitely possible to contribute a use case, since every use case
will help us to get a more precise understanding of the required
functions, properties and services we need. With respect to the focus it
would be helpful if the use case concentrates more on the scheduling
processes and requirements than on describing an existing solution. This
make it easier to compare the different use cases and incorporate the
results into the requirements section (see also the following thread
form the GSA list
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/gsa-rg/2004/07/msg00000.html).

Thank you, Philipp.