[gsa-rg] First framework of GSA-Requirements Document

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Tue Jan 4 09:51:51 CST 2005

Dear all,

finally I and Philip Wieder found the necessary time to start the work
on the GSA framework document which had been discussed at the last GGF
meeting in Brussels. We copied the items we had during our GGF session into
corresponding sections in Sect. 3. In the next step, we can split up the
work to extend the different sections. Several people volunteered to work
as editors on this document for the different parts for required services,
protocols for a Grid Scheduling Architecture.
I would suggest that we should get a first complete draft ready to
be presented and discussed at the next GGF in Korea.
It would be great if we can split up the work accordingly.

Maybe the volunteers from the Brussels meeting as well as whoever else
would like to join the work can indicate in which part the feel they would
like contribute.

Any other commments are of course also appreciated.

BTW, we added an additional section for linking to OGSA. We have been asked
from the OGSA design team for Execution Management Services to contribute
to their work. This could be link were we can combine the efforts.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251