[gsa-rg] GGF13 Session Planning for GSA-RG

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Thu Feb 24 03:31:35 CST 2005

Dear all,

I am not sure whether I mailed this already.
As we ran out of time at the Brussels meeting, I requested two GGF
sessions this time.

Our two slots for the upcoming GGF in Korea are as follows:

Session #1: Monday, March 14
            from 3pm-4:30pm
            in the Sapphire Ballroom 3

Session #2: Tuesday, March 15
            from 11am-12:30pm
            in the Sapphire Ballroom 3

I would suggest that we use the first session for the usual
discussion about the current state of things.
The second session is intended for working on the current
draft document.

But this is just my proposal and not written in stone.
If there are any suggestions, we can adapt the schedule.
In the past meetings, we always had some contributions in terms
of presentations of work related to the topic. Let me know
if anyone would like to present e.g. a use-case example.

Any comments?

Best regards,
Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251