[gsa-rg] Use case document

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed Dec 14 06:49:47 CST 2005

Dear All,

I suppose you all know that the GSA use case document went into public
comment. This period has passed and I adjusted the document according to
the editors comments. The document still needs to be proof-read a last
time (which includes the addressing of the comments from the public
comment and an update of the references), something I want to do before
Christmas. In case someone else is interested in reading the doc before
it has its GFD number, you can find it at
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gsa-rg/document/GridSchedulingUseCasesV1.5.doc_/en/1.

I just updated the references and links, made formal changes, and added
some notes.

In addition I would like to thank all contributing authors, excellent job.

Best regards, Philipp.